Pharmacotherapeutic Follow-up Service
In the pharmacotherapeutic follow up service the possible adversed effects presented in the patient are monitored, as well as their symptoms and lab values and dose adjustments or necessary changes in medication are made to ensure better results on the treatment and lessen the undesired effects caused by the medication.
- Eliminate drug interactions
- Reduce or completly eliminate adverse reactions
- Maximize the effectiveness and safety of treatments
- Make dose adjustments based on the patient’s weight, age, and medical condition (such as in patients with liver or kidney disease)
- Monitor compliance with therapeutic goals
- Improve the quality of life of the patient